Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Luck In Poker Is HORRIBLE Lately......
(11-14-2021, 11:45 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Right. It is all about recognizing the odds of getting the hand you are drawing for, and what the odds the other players are getting their cards.. I used to love, and I mean love, to host poker games at my apartment when I was a young single cop. We played weekly. Of course, back then we played Stud poker or Draw Poker. (My favorite) I pretty much quit playing when the Texas Hold 'em came along. I don't like playing it, it takes too much concentration and I like to joke around and have fun during games. 

aFUCKINmen brother.  Poker games used to be fun.  In college, about 6-8 of us would play after a night of delivering pizza and beer.  Someone would go home with 75% of everyone's tips that night, a huge take in those days for poor college kids.  But we were getting hammed up having fun until 5 AM.

I go to vegas pretty regularly for work.  When I see these poor saps head into those hold 'em rooms to waste away their entire weekend and buy in....  It's amazing how the marketing of poker turned it into the dullest possible experience. 

I throw bones now.  Easier to get a random person up to speed, can play with drinks in ya and still offers the opportunity to get lippy with others.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Luck In Poker Is HORRIBLE Lately...... - Vas Deferens - 02-08-2022, 02:42 PM