Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Do Something Crazy After Superbowl(If We Win)
(02-08-2022, 07:38 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I don't because, as I've said many times, my lungs were destroyed in the wreck, but I did light one at PBS when we sealed the Wild Card game!

I don't know what we'll do..........  probably start taking lots of shots while screaming and hugging everyone! (I'd also kill some edibles so I'm just in even more of a Heaven but I'd need to get some because I haven't put in an order for a while Gaah)

I'm not even sure where we're going because most places around here need reservations for the game and I heard they're filling up fast.

Just don't inhale that stuff. Not supposed to anyway. My family is going to have a blast eating Hot Wings, Pizza, Nachos, cinnamon 
rolls and I will be drinking the brewskies as always in my ode to Bengaldom in my Chad Johnson jersey. I think we have a great shot
at victory Sunday as long as we execute and don't let the Rams pass rush take over the game.

We might still win even then cause our Defense can take over a game by themselves and we have a damn good young Kicker in Shooter McPherson.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do Something Crazy After Superbowl(If We Win) - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-08-2022, 07:43 PM