Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Temperature in LA: Hot and more hot
(02-09-2022, 12:05 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: I've never been in SoFi and don't know much about it, but based on my experiences living in CA and CO, dry air is easier to manipulate into feeling cooler by moving it around.  Sit under an umbrella in Ohio in the summer and it still feels miserable.  Sit under an umbrella in the summer out west and it feels cooler.  Add a little moving air (breeze or fan) and it's pretty bearable, sometimes even too cool.  Of course there's an upper limit to this, and Phoenix is still hot as hell in the summer shade or moving air not mattering.  

I guess it's possible the players will be battling heat stroke on the field, but seems unlikely it'll be that uncomfortable or that the Rams will have any advantage.  

As someone who lives in Tennessee but has gone out to Phoenix for Spring Training, I can definitely support this.
It was scorching sitting in the sun during a day game for Spring Training in March, but it felt way cooler when I moved into the shade.
By comparison, TN summers have some of the most humidity I've ever experienced lol. Shade doesn't help. About the only thing that does is jumping into the lake lol.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Temperature in LA: Hot and more hot - Nepa - 02-08-2022, 08:28 PM
RE: Temperature in LA: Hot and more hot - ochocincos - 02-09-2022, 12:34 PM