Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So how geeked up are you guys?
(02-07-2022, 09:28 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Welcome to the S-L-O-W-E-S-T  week of your lives. By the time Sunday rolls around, you'll think that it's May. 

And I hope you all took Monday off too. 

Nah. It's been pretty quick for me, being Wed already. Only 4 more days. 

I'm actually as calm as i could possibly be, for 2 reasons. I've gone through this twice already so it's not really a "new" experience to me. Also, during the 49ers game earlier this year, the final straw finally arrived for me (i've already posted this a couple times). Long story short, i'm not going to get as emotionally invested in this team as i used to. I still watch and enjoy and read all the article and watch all the youtube videos and shows, but it's barely more than watching Seattle vs Dallas now. I root for them but i'll never get to the point again where i get even a small amount of mad at any play or game again. 

The really funny part about that is, it happened before their comeback and eventual loss to SF. I had flipped out and left a curse storm (on my way to my shop to get a glue gun for my wife) so dense, it registered on a barometer and i was hoarse by the time i got to work. Then as soon as i flipped the switch off (after returning home), they score 2 TDs and then go on this run--after i've been a rabid fan for 43 years. 

It's all good though cause now i can watch the game and just go about my day, unaffected, if things don't go well. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: So how geeked up are you guys? - rfaulk34 - 02-09-2022, 03:25 PM