Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Rogan apologises for using N-word and racist Planet of the Apes story
(02-09-2022, 01:22 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Dill Wrote: Well, that's not just MY assertion.  As mentioned above, you don't seem especially read up on this issue.

If only your intellectual prowess was matched by your ability to be condescending.  As predictable as it is sad, and compounded by the fact that it was your sixth or seventh attmpt at that post and that was the best you could do.

I can't tell if you know you are firing blanks, or not.

But here's another chance to move away from personal attack lite and produce something of substance 
by actually testing your definition of what counts as a "racist act" with a common "real life" example, 
where we cannot stipulate intentions as it suits us.

Rushing, and others, who call Michelle Obama a "gorilla"--

If they say they are not racists making racist comments, wouldn't you have to agree they are not,
given your requirement that racist acts/remarks must be "intended" as such to count? 

Can you focus your response on this thread discussion topic, without sharing how my "ability" makes you feel? 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Rogan apologises for using N-word and racist Planet of the Apes story - Dill - 02-09-2022, 08:08 PM