Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Rogan apologises for using N-word and racist Planet of the Apes story
(02-09-2022, 11:37 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Easily my top used streaming subscription. **** Joe Rogan, I'm still paying for my premium account.

I'm not a Spotify user, anyway, but that has more to do with how they compensate the artists. The big name players don't pay out as well as some of the others out there, and as a pro-worker kind of guy I tend to be more in favor of fair compensation. So I use Tidal, which isn't the best but does a better job of it than other platforms (and has better sound quality if you really are an audiophile).

My lack of Spotify use may be a big reason why I just don't seem to give a **** about all this Rogan nonsense, though. LOL
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Rogan apologises for using N-word and racist Planet of the Apes story - Belsnickel - 02-10-2022, 07:40 AM