Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Listening to sportcasters right now is hilarious
I'm kinda past caring what Carson Palmer has to say. Nevermind the fact that he hasn't been here in over ten years, but often times when he talks about the team he goes out of his way to disassociate himself. I won't forget the comment he made in the lead-up to the 2020 Draft when someone asked him about Joe Burrow demanding a trade.

"I think you're onto something. I mean, you just look at the history of the organization and they've successfully been unsuccessful throughout their entirety."

Doesn't sound like someone who contributed eight years of their career to that organization's "successfully unsuccessful" history. And Sam Wyche, Forrest Gregg, Ken Anderson and Boomer Esiason can go pound salt I guess.

I'm not saying his stance is entirely without merit, but things within the organization have changed since he left. It's simply a point of fact. He demanded to be traded, he got traded, and he didn't retire a Bengal (which is exactly what he wanted). You'll have to forgive me if I'm not particularly interested in his viewpoint. Get back to me when Andy Dalton gives his retrospective.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Listening to sportcasters right now is hilarious - Big Boss - 02-10-2022, 09:51 AM