Poll: Preferred playing the rams or 49ers?
Preferred playing the Rams
Preferred playing the 49ers
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you glad our opponent are the Rams and not the 49ers?
(02-10-2022, 11:29 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: Yeah. I'm all on the Bengals train, obviously. However, the Rams are an objectively bad match-up for Cincinnati. I've mentioned this in several threads, and it isn't an impossible task but the biggest defensive strength for LA is their DL. They have one of the greatest pass rushers of all time at DT, another potential Hall of Fame pass rusher in Von Miller and Leonard Floyd who can ALSO get after the passer. Jalen Ramsey is also a fantastic corner.

Cincinnati definitely has the skill players to beat LA, so if Joe is kept clean then they have a great shot. I'll believe in Joe and company against anyone. However, this is probably the worst matchup in the entire league for Cincinnati. I think the game will be close and a great game but LA is going to make things really tough for Joe. 

Yea, I don't know if they are the worst match up in the NFL for us, we kind of said the same thing about the Raiders and the Titans for what it's worth, but I do think it'll be an uphill climb for us to win this game.

But with Joe, anything is possible :)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are you glad our opponent are the Rams and not the 49ers? - CJD - 02-10-2022, 12:54 PM