Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When can do away with "no knock" warrants?
(02-10-2022, 01:52 PM)GMDino Wrote: So it turns out one of the people they were looking for was the 17 year old cousin of the man they killed.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/08/us/arrest-no-knock-warrant-amir-locke-investigation/index.html

They searched three apartments, didn't get the person they were looking for, but did find a way to justify one by finding marijuana...ooohhh.

Oh, and they found the suspect.  Didn't have to break into an apartment and took him without incident.  Weird considering they seem to have thought they needed that element of surprise and force to take him with the no knock warrant.

Also the NRA released a statement defending Locke and his right to own a weapon to protect himself.

Just kidding.  They haven't said a damn word.

Oh wait, you mean you're upset the police used all means at their disposal to track down and apprehend a murder suspect?  Being the expert on law enforcement that you are, please explain to the class what you would do if you had a homicide suspect and three likely locations that they could be located?  I know you won't answer, for many reasons, but I really wish you would because I need a good laugh already today.

For anyone just reading this response, I'll reiterate what both Bel and I have said about this situation.  None of the parties involved did anything wrong and it's tragic that this young man died.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: When can do away with "no knock" warrants? - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 02-10-2022, 01:58 PM