Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So how geeked up are you guys?
(02-10-2022, 06:22 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: FTS....
Franco, Terry, and Stallworth. Three of my favorite Steelers from that era too. ThumbsUp

I even read that Gronk wants to play with Burrow. Not that you guys actually need him. Do you though? Thought that you were pretty set there. Regardless, I'd get him into the city just to party with. 

True. I want it to stop. Every year is worse. Im guilty of looking back at a certain time that "wasn't that long ago," and then going back an equal time from that point and realizing how long ago that was. 

2001 wasn't THAT long ago. But it was the same amount of time from 1980 (the stone age) to 2001 as 2001 until now. 

Quote:True. I want it to stop. Every year is worse. Im guilty of looking back at a certain time that "wasn't that long ago," and then going back an equal time from that point and realizing how long ago that was. 
You and I think alike. I think things like that all the time. Oh well. Whatcha gonna do? Can't fight it so we might as well accept it and make the most of what time we have left. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: So how geeked up are you guys? - BengalRed - 02-10-2022, 02:58 PM