Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"Legitimate political discourse?"
(02-10-2022, 02:44 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: They have reported, somewhere, I'd have to search, but he was considering using the military to seize voting machines and ballots.  I thought this was general knowledge?  FOX has had nothing on it, but it's been on ABC, CBS, and of course CNN & MSNBC.  It was a part of the overall list of possibilities they were going to try.

I'll get a link for you.

The ideation of a military coup of sorts is there within the voting base, Trump himself, and his political supporters.  I know General Flynn is no longer in a position of military power, but these is video evidence of someone asking him why the USA can't go the Myanmar route and his response was along the lines of "We could and we should."

Keep in mind, people who support this notion (who aren't gaining directly from it) are convinced that our current government is completely criminal and illegally seized power.  The same mindset that our military is good and it fights evil is being aimed at our own country now and the enemy is our currently system of government and elected officials.

20 years ago our military did the "right thing" by toppling Sadaam Hussein and the Iraqi government, and today Biden is Sadaam and the US democracy is the corrupt system that the US military needs to boot in the ass courtesy of the red white and blue.

Honestly, this is pretty close to the status quo...we're just going to unwisely topple our own government and install a dictator here for a change.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Legitimate political discourse?" - Nately120 - 02-10-2022, 02:58 PM