Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When can do away with "no knock" warrants?
(02-10-2022, 04:35 PM)GMDino Wrote: This routine looks familiar so I'll just answer once more and then be done with you.

Suspect was captured in public...safely.

But I suspect you'll add a new/different question and then accuse me of not answering your questions.

Either you don't want to answer or i'm doing a very poor job of asking....if the latter, i apologize.  

Yes, he was captured a week later far away....and "without incident" by your definition.  To me, fleeing cops is an incident.  But that's moot and not what i'm asking now.

Let's put on our make believe hat for a minute.  Let's make believe this homicide suspect was actually in one of the three apartments they searched.  

Your responses are vague and indirect.  I am asking...IF THE DUDE WAS  IN THE APARTMENT, WHAT WOULD YOU PREFER TO HAPPEN?  

By how you're responding, I am not able to tell what your alternative is to a no knock warrant where the suspect is actually at the place of the warrant.  

"We should be able to arrest them without incident"....yes of course we should.  Everyone would love that.  How would you go about arresting the homicide suspect without incident? 

Edit: The only thing i can assume with your response...since i'm clearly not understanding and you're clearly too smug to help me understand....is you're suggesting the police wait until he tries to flee the apartment then attempt to apprehend him.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: When can do away with "no knock" warrants? - basballguy - 02-10-2022, 04:43 PM