Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game of Thrones ***Spoilers***
(11-24-2015, 10:10 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I don't think Ned fathered the alleged miscarriage of Ashara, but that was at least two years before all of this, so that having happened a year or so before plus whatever her brother's death or seeing a baby Stark did to her could be enough to set her over the edge.

Like you said, though, Ned had no time to father a kid and he would have never broken his vow to his wife. He's that honorable. It is what ruined him. It has to be L+R.

It is suspicious how they defeated Arthur Dayne. This site has some info on people they cast this season and they believe a young Ned and Howland were cast for the fight scene along with Arthur. They also have some set video that might reveal how Howland helped save Ned's life in the fight. 

http://winteriscoming.net/2015/09/30/game-of-thrones-season-6-filming-new-tower-of-joy-video-surfaces-spoilers/

In the end Neds one stain on his honor was actually covering and keeping his sister Honor. So his one dishonorable moment was probly his most honorable moment.

Sean Bean was also a great casting choice... i loved the character but damn could Eddard be stupid lol. (anyways i blame the downfall of house stark on his wife..)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game of Thrones ***Spoilers*** - XenoMorph - 11-25-2015, 11:00 AM