Poll: Preferred playing the rams or 49ers?
Preferred playing the Rams
Preferred playing the 49ers
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you glad our opponent are the Rams and not the 49ers?
(02-10-2022, 05:14 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: I hate the 49ers and could not bear another loss to those clowns.

Prefer the Rams as I thought the 49ers were the better team. Wanted to play the 49ers cause I figured Burrow would have them
figured out early cause we played them before and also wanted to beat the 49ers in the SB after the last 2 losses. Kind of split.

The Rams have a better DL overall with Donald on it so that is a reason I guess I would of also liked the 49ers.

Still, that DB dropped the ball that could of put the 49ers here so it is the Rams and I think we can beat them as I think we 
would of beat the 49ers who I think are the better team. Who is here is who is here though, have to beat the Rams who are 
pretty damn equal but with a much better Offense. The big deal is Kittle, the Rams don't have a Kittle with Higbee hurt.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are you glad our opponent are the Rams and not the 49ers? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-10-2022, 09:47 PM