Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Truckers threatening to block Super Bowl
(02-10-2022, 11:07 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Not sure I agree with your comparison to the flu shot. But seems like they could just stay in their cabs if not vaccinated I guess.

I mean. If you don’t want to be told what to do, maybe should have put your self in a position where people couldn’t. Bootstraps and all.

Anyway. Thanks don’t care. Just think they should be focused on the impending doom of self-driving trucks on the near horizon than wasting their own funds to protect ‘liberty’ they won’t be able to fund within a decade.

Priorities breaker breaker

Full disclosure.... I'm vaccinated. I just don't see the point in forcing it. We can't vaccinate and boost the world, the deer have it, and there are always gonna be variants. It's here, and it's here to stay.

I also agree that these clowns are gonna be accepting their basic income checks from the government sooner or later... Liberty be damned.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Truckers threatening to block Super Bowl - jason - 02-10-2022, 11:32 PM