Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joe Burrow wins Comeback Player of the Year
There's a ton of 'who caresity' in the NFL when it comes to recognition. It usually comes down to popularity, sometimes nepotism, a shit ton of whether they had been on the superbowl winning team or not, market sizes and on and on.. Every now and then they get it right, but not often.. 
Kenny Anderson won league MVP in back to back seasons as well as passing titles, but never in the HOF. The probowl is only representative of ...well...nothing in the grand scheme if things since the best players usually don't play in it since it's played before the superbowl and nobody even remotely tries..
Bengals and fans should be glad Chase and JoeyB won their awards, but there's so much nonsense along the way in so many awards, blah, blah, blah.. I'm surprised they don't have a great big Most Likely To award like a high school yearbook..Most likely to get busted banging the team owner's wife? Who knows? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Burrow wins Comeback Player of the Year - grampahol - 02-11-2022, 07:52 AM