Poll: Preferred playing the rams or 49ers?
Preferred playing the Rams
Preferred playing the 49ers
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you glad our opponent are the Rams and not the 49ers?
To be honest, I didn't have a big preference one way or the other here.

The Rams are more 'talented' than the 49ers. And are at home. So you'd think we'd have wanted SF.

But there's SF's history against us. I'd also argue that the 49ers have been playing harder in these playoffs than the Rams.

While I certainly think Stafford is better than Jimmy G, I'd also say Stafford is more susceptible to a mistake ridden game than SF would've allowed Jimmy G to be.

If the worst happens and we lose, then seeing a guy like Stafford win will at least be not awful to take. He seems a great guy and has suffered through a career in a similar fashion to how the Bengals have. Jalen Ramsey however....

The Niners felt a little bit like a team of destiny, and Deebo has been ridiculous recently. As I say I dont think the Rams have been quite as hot.

tl;dr, not really a lot in it tbh. I think if the Bengals play as they have been then whoever we played, it'll be a close game that we have a shot of winning in.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are you glad our opponent are the Rams and not the 49ers? - TheCincinnatiKid - 02-11-2022, 08:18 AM