Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't argue on twitter about Joe
You may be right there Ocho.. Our society as a whole, indeed globally even is much more mobile than it was when many of us became fans 20-30 and even 40 years ago..Some even *cough (no names) 50+ years.. People often take new jobs in different cities every few years, some more often than that so they're not nearly tied to one team as in years past, but they still watch football. Many just give up on their team after years of sucking..Some are just pragmatic and root for wherever they happen to live in any given year.. That's a HUGE untapped audience.. I've talked to several people locally who don't root for any one team, but do play fantasy games a lot.. Not every city has an NFL franchise.. Here in SC there are the Panthers, but not really that many Panther fans. I see FAR MORE other teams emblems on cars in traffic here than the Panthers.. The Panthers are just about 70 miles up the road from us.. Atlanta is close too as is Jacksonville. What do those 3 have in common? Losers..  Mellow
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Don't argue on twitter about Joe - J24 - 02-10-2022, 03:28 AM
RE: Don't argue on twitter about Joe - J24 - 02-10-2022, 11:50 AM
RE: Don't argue on twitter about Joe - grampahol - 02-11-2022, 09:14 AM