Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Drew Brees interviews Joe (outstanding discussion)
Didn't get to watch this last night. Just watched it. Best interview I have seen of Joe, great job by Drew. Was just a very
comfortable interview and Joe said much of what I expected. The thing that stood out to me was just the honesty about
everything that him and the team as a whole have went throught. I love how Zac has made Joe so comfortable and gave
him the reigns of the Offense to pick the type of Offense that he wants. Haven't heard Joe really just come out and say
this before and it is extremely refreshing.

All I know is Joe really likes those empty sets, but this game is not a time for them too often. We will be needing a RB
back there with him to chip and we will be needing Uzo, Sample or Wilcox to be helping on the edge as well.

Maybe some end arounds with Chase can soften up the D as well as Screens, Slants, RB and TE dump offs etc.

I like that Joe said he thinks the team will have a great plan for Donald, Miller and Floyd.

Gives me the ultimate confidence. Couldn't get a better young QB to have on my favorite team. LETS GO!!! Rock On

Thanks Holic. Wink
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Drew Brees interviews Joe (outstanding discussion) - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-11-2022, 03:35 PM