Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING: Bengals head to London in 2016
(11-25-2015, 12:18 PM)Stormborn Wrote: I believe the Bills left on Sunday night this year to play a Sunday game.

(11-25-2015, 12:20 PM)Who Dey Time Wrote: Correct.  IIRC, they left for London immediately after losing to the Bengals.

(11-25-2015, 12:21 PM)Ned Ludd Wrote: It's a real mix of approaches from what I've seen, no-one seems to have worked out the best way to do it yet. Interestingly, the Redskins could be over here for two weeks as they might be Jacksonville's opponent in Week 7. Not sure whether that would be an advantage or not.

I will say that everyone has their different approach, but I don't recall a team leaving that late for a London game. Storm and WDT are right about the Bills. They went from the locker room to the airport for their game. The Jags have gone over on so many different days.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: BREAKING: Bengals head to London in 2016 - Bengal Dude - 11-25-2015, 12:28 PM