Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Truckers threatening to block Super Bowl
(02-11-2022, 11:31 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I still can't see it.  Keep in mind, my back is killing me and I'm hitting the MD 20/20 pretty hard right now. 

You know what....this is painful
shamelessly looks around

I believe i misread

Here's what I thought I read:

(02-11-2022, 11:31 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I hope foreigners who are protesting and are on strike across the border into from our country and make life miserable for law-abiding Americans.

Damn GOP...you've really gone apeshit.

So because i thought i read that, I thought you were trying to say: 

(02-11-2022, 11:31 PM)Nately120 Wrote: "I hate foreigners who are protesting and are on strike across the border from our country and make life miserable for law-abiding Americans.

Damn GOP...you've really gone apeshit."

Meaning you were mocking people for being angry at something that had no impact on their life and mockingly blaming the GOP for it since that's all each party does (blame the other party).

Now in my defense, there is no punctuation so I never really read through it twice separating the components of the sentence.  Ya that'll be my excuse.

(02-11-2022, 11:00 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Well, I typed it on a computer so whatever I did wrong was totally on me.  I'm not seeing it, but hey...there are none as blind as those who will not see, eh?

On this one when you said it was "totally on me" I took that as validation so when you said "I"m not seeing it" i thought you were saying you acknowledge the error but can't figure out how you typed "hope" instead of "hate"  :)

Nonetheless, I guess i'll go down as being the first and only person to admit an error and mistake in P&R....and you're off the hook.

But really,

MD20/20???  My kids would sneak that shit when they were 15.  

Edit: And while some will think (he's reading what he wants to ready)....and I do share some of the sentiment on what i thought i read, it's more of i expect most everyone to respond with a snarky reply so I go into each message assuming that's what i get. :)

Edit2: I'm sober and spent 30 minutes editing this post.  What is my life?
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Truckers threatening to block Super Bowl - basballguy - 02-12-2022, 02:25 AM