Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Truckers threatening to block Super Bowl
(02-11-2022, 08:05 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Rand Paul is a disgrace. Why the f$#@ do people vote for him?

"I hope the truckers do come to America, and I hope they clog up cities,"

https://news.yahoo.com/hope-clog-cities-sen-rand-193530400.html

An elected American official who wants nothing but inconvenience, uncertainty, and pandemonium for the American people. How did he help during the pandemic? Sowing distrust in our medical experts by attacking them so he could raise money.

All he does is obstruct and disrupt. We can fix our problems if we get rid of shitheads like this.

Some think because he went to Med school he is smart and respectable. 

Which if that is the case, then why is he against all Government mandates on all vaccines aka baby shots? He believes it should be up to the parent(s) to decide if the child should get a vaccine for things like polio, influenza, measles, mumps, etc. SMH

Also let's not forget that his wife invested into a company in early 2020 that would be working on a Covid treatment. This happened conveniently after Congress was briefed on the threat of the virus BUT before the public was told about how serious the threat was. I'm sure just pure coincidence.

Last but least, he is doing campaign ads for a Trumplican here in Ohio running for the Senate in the upcoming primary, to help him fire Fauci immediately, the right wings scapegoat on why so many Americans have died and/or why we are close to becoming a Nazi state for mandates on masks and such (smh). My personal response to this is gtfo of Ohio, and get back to Kentucky. We don't need his idiotic influence over here, as it's going to take years and decades to get rid of Trump's as is.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Truckers threatening to block Super Bowl - Millhouse - 02-12-2022, 12:20 PM