Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Truckers threatening to block Super Bowl
(02-12-2022, 12:20 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Some think because he went to Med school he is smart and respectable. 

Which if that is the case, then why is he against all Government mandates on all vaccines aka baby shots? He believes it should be up to the parent(s) to decide if the child should get a vaccine for things like polio, influenza, measles, mumps, etc. SMH

Also let's not forget that his wife invested into a company in early 2020 that would be working on a Covid treatment. This happened conveniently after Congress was briefed on the threat of the virus BUT before the public was told about how serious the threat was. I'm sure just pure coincidence.

Last but least, he is doing campaign ads for a Trumplican here in Ohio running for the Senate in the upcoming primary, to help him fire Fauci immediately, the right wings scapegoat on why so many Americans have died and/or why we are close to becoming a Nazi state for mandates on masks and such (smh). My personal response to this is gtfo of Ohio, and get back to Kentucky. We don't need his idiotic influence over here, as it's going to take years and decades to get rid of Trump's as is.

Oh, and that he had to create his own ophthalmology board to become certified. That one's my favorite.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Truckers threatening to block Super Bowl - Belsnickel - 02-12-2022, 03:08 PM