Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Burrow belongs to everyone
(02-12-2022, 03:19 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Smash gets confusing at 4 players, but did you ever try it at 9 players? Lol. Smash Brothers debuted on N64 in 1999, it's old as hell now but kids can't seem to stop playing. It's like the street fighter 2 craze.

You should try listening to some rap, my super albino white brother in law is getting into it (unrelated, he doesn't watch sports) but he was deprived as a child. The kind where you grow up only eating one type of cereal because you aren't allowed to have marshmallows, childhood.

I listened to the kid cudi track that burrow listens to on gameday and I have no idea how that could hype anyone up. lol

Nothing against it aside from just me not-liking it; as I've said in the other thread (halftime show), I can absolutely appreciate good rappers, who rap about great things tough times...

… but I still don't like it LOL. It's just the sound to my ears, it's not pleasing. Still D.R.E. is probably my favourite rap track ever, mainly due to that infectious piano melody by Storch and the same can be said about California Love (not a fan at all of Tupac's lyrics though lol), where both songs have transcendent melodies and beats, that anyone who likes any music can appreciate.

Those two tracks are why I'm hyped for the halftime show, despite not being a rap fan at all lol.

As for Smash, I can talk for hours about how Ninty has put out inferior products that have been fueled by nostalgia for the past 25 years, for HOURS, but now's not the time or place Wink.

Until the most-recent incarnation of the series, Power Stone 2 was still the best brawler ever made and Capcom implemented stuff in that game that not even Brawl was doing when it came out.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Burrow belongs to everyone - Housh - 02-13-2022, 12:48 AM
RE: Joe Burrow belongs to everyone - Nepa - 02-13-2022, 04:24 AM
RE: Joe Burrow belongs to everyone - Truck_1_0_1_ - 02-12-2022, 03:44 PM