Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Cincinnati Bengals are going to win the Super Bowl.
I'm putting this here, cause I have to find an existing thread and this is as good as any.

I think we will win. I agree with everyone who has said that their D-line vs. our O-line is a disadvantage, and in fact, our biggest disadvantage. I also agree they have bigtime weapons at the WR position.

HOWEVER, one thing I haven't seen mentioned much regarding the matchups is this. We have been able to succeed against this exact same situation the entirety of the playoffs. The Raiders D line was supposed to be formidable. The Titans D line was supposed to dominate us (and you could say did), and noone could cover their receivers. The Chiefs D line was too strong, and noone could possibly stop their offensive weapons. It's been the same basic story every step of the way. And yet, here we are. So what am I getting at? If our opponent has an aspect or two that, supposedly, can't be dealt with - it may as well be in an area of the game where we have been under fire the whole time, and survived over and over again. They bring nothing we haven't faced and beaten before in that sense.

I'm not sure I've expressed what I'm thinking clearly enough, but hopefully some of you get what I'm saying?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Cincinnati Bengals are going to win the Super Bowl. - jabcnn47 - 02-12-2022, 07:57 PM