Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Cincinnati Bengals are going to win the Super Bowl.
The only thing that gives me 1 millisecond of pause is what I recently heard. 76% of the money being bet is on the Bengals.
Vegas is rarely on the losing side, but it does happen. If I had $100 to place on a team, it would be on the Bengals.

Other than that, I believe what CJ has been saying all season. "Why not us?", and "It is us!".

Went to a watch party for the first round game. I didn't have any Bengals clothing other than a hat to wear(can't find tall sizes in stores). My wife took notice. She bought me a T-shirt. After the second win, she bought me a pullover. After the KC game it was a McPherson (because he won the game). Not sure how she can will do after this game, but I am a lucky man.

For my part, we have had special bottles of bourbon or scotch that were designated for "victory pours", and not to be otherwise opened.
Raider game: Rebel 10 & Lagavulin Distiller's Edition
Titans game: Bardstown Discovery Series
Chiefs game: Old Fitzgerald 13 year
Rams game: Has not been finalized, but deciding between Old Elk Sherry finish, Joseph Magnus, or Oban Distiller's Edition

So for all reasons, other than Vegas, I believe.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Cincinnati Bengals are going to win the Super Bowl. - stripedwarrior - 02-12-2022, 09:15 PM