Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What will you be eating during the Game?
My tradition this playoffs has been to go with my buddy Max to a bar. We did the Monkey Bar for the Raiders, Harpers Point Bdubs for Titans, and Harpers Point Bdubs again for the Chiefs. I am getting there a couple of hours early tomorrow to snag some seats. This time my wife is joining, so should be a fun time.

Side note: I was going to go to a Super Bowl party at my buddys, but I had to put my dog/best friend down last saturday, and I haven't been in much of social mood lately. My dog's name was Griffey, and he was always my gameday ride or die buddy. He got diagnosed with cancer back in August and was given two weeks to live. Lil guy said screw that and survived 6 more months. When he first got diagnosed, all I wanted was for him to last till at least the Viking's game, and I got so much more than I originally hoped for. I greedily wanted one more week to watch the Super Bowl with my lil homie, but circumstances changed, and I had to put him down for his own happiness. Sorry for the bummer of a story, but hopefully Joey B, the D, and the rest of the guys can win one in honor of the best dog a guy could ever ask for.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What will you be eating during the Game? - pdub2005 - 02-12-2022, 10:28 PM