Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Beat Chiefs Who Are Better Than Rams
(02-12-2022, 11:34 PM)kevin Wrote: That's what everybody said about The Raiders D Line and the Titans D Line.  

I tell everybody now that the Bengals did have the worst O Line in NFL from 2017 to 2020.  However 2021 The Bengals O Line is much better. The Bengals would not be in The Super Bowl if the O Line wasn't better.  

So forget the Chiefs if you will. The Bengals O Line and Bengals beat the tough Titans Defense. 

That D Line for Raiders that everybody said Bengals couldn't beat, Bengals beat them. 

The tough Defense for Ravens, Bengals swept them. 

The tough Titans D Line that was suppose to kill Bengals, they lost.

Burrow will get sacked a few times and Stafford will get sacked a few times. BENGALS will WIN.  

If you want to talk about a Super Bowl Defense, that is The Bengals Defense.  They have Dominated the 2nd Half in The Play-Offs.  BENGALS have the BEST DEFENSE, not the Rams. 

Tiger Who Dey Tiger Who Dey Tiger

I guess I view the rams dline as tops in the league—and have since they acquired Vonn Miller. I look at the stats and the quick penetration by the opponents and it leads me to believe we have one of the worst offensive lines in the league—and definitely the worst oline in the playoffs. There’s really not much to it. It’s a tough matchup to overcome.

I think we can win. But it’s not going to be easy. We need a great game plan and execution.

Honestly I thought the raiders were the best matchup we could have had in the opening round. If we lost I would have been disappointed. The titans game I thought was a toss up but liked our qb more. I thought we could beat the chiefs bc we did previously and I didn’t fear their defense.

When you look at our offense’s stats this post season, we haven’t been super. We’ll have to play better than we have, or our defense will have to play lights out as they have all post season.

The rams to me are our toughest opponent so far because of their defense, combined with explosive offense. The chiefs only had an offense. The other teams had good offenses with good-great defenses. The rams have a good-great offense and defense.

I think we can win but don’t think it will be easy. If we blow them out somehow it will be because of a great game plan and that we played our best game of the postseason (and likely best game of the year). If we lose it will be new use our offensive line continues to struggle.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Beat Chiefs Who Are Better Than Rams - Bengalstripes9 - 02-13-2022, 01:06 AM