Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING: Bengals head to London in 2016
(11-25-2015, 12:59 PM)Bengalboy Wrote: Well not from England but from Wales here. Will be a 400 mile round trip for me. But I will be there. And all the hate here i can understand as its a home game for you guys. But we have a few more than 10 Bengal's fans in the UK Wink 

Last time i was at the international series. Cowboys vs Jags I saw a lot of Bengal fans just walking in and out of the place. I imagine we will get a lot there but not up to the standards of say the traditionally well supported UK teams like the 49ers/Cowboys/Dolphins/Patriots/Redskins etc.

Its only 1 game guys. You wont even remember a few weeks later :)

But you won't have 60,000 plus at the game rooting for the Bengals. And that's the only reservation I have for this. Happy for you and all other Great Britain fans who will be able to attend. However, as a fan for the Bengals, losing a home game is a disadvantage for the team. Pity the league couldn't work it out so that all teams making this trip make the game an away game, with just an honorary home team designated for those purposes.

Bottom line here is just follow the money .......that's what this is all about.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: BREAKING: Bengals head to London in 2016 - wildcats forever - 11-25-2015, 01:25 PM