Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Rogan apologises for using N-word and racist Planet of the Apes story
(02-10-2022, 07:37 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I'll reiterate since you're clearly having trouble.  If you make a racist remark, or commit a racist action, without the intent to be racist then you are not a racist, you're a person who made a mistake.  If you are knowingly a racist, and made those statements, or committed those actions because of that, you are a racist.  As far as what's in the heart and mind of a person, or whether you believe them when they deny racist intent, that's in the eye of the beholder, it's subject to your interpretation.  You, being you, will believe the people who hold the same opinions as you and view those who don't as liars.  However, because Dill thinks it's true doesn't automatically make it so.  This is not complicated, so your obvious confusion is puzzling.

That's why Dill doesn't fashion sociological definitions that leave final determination in "the eye of the beholder," then defend them with petty personal insults. 

The following illustrates the usual pattern of our discussions about racism; I've changed the subject matter to "ducks" so that it is the pattern which stands out.

SSF: All ducks are mallards.

Dill: What about Lesser Scaups or Goldeneye ducks? Are they Mallards then, or just not ducks?

SSF: You're obviously confused so I'll repeat this one more time: All ducks are Mallards. If its not a Mallard it is not a duck. If it is a duck then it is a Mallard. 

Dill: so a Goldeneye is not a duck, or IS a Mallard? You are just repeating your claim without explaining why a Goldeneye doesn't qualify as a duck. Why do biologists think Goldeneyes are a different species? 

SSF: I've already refuted your points. You are just twisting what I say into something I didn't. Looks like another case of Dill "doesn't see it." I can't help that you're being deliberately ignorant because you know that you are wrong.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Rogan apologises for using N-word and racist Planet of the Apes story - Dill - 02-13-2022, 04:10 PM