Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
T'was the Night Before Super Bowl Sunday Mock
(02-13-2022, 03:50 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Orlando Brown can't move. Chiefs traded a 1st, 3rd, 4th, and 5th. For him and a 2nd and 6th. And he is about to get paid. We just played him in the AFC Championship.
Rob Havenstein isn't a great athlete. He is the RT in the wide zone we will face tonight in the Super Bowl.
Jordan Mailata didn't play football before being a 7th rounder in 2018. He got a 4 year $64 million contract extension last year. He isn't going to win any movement competitions. He is just a giant wrecking people. And was a starter in the playoffs a few weeks back.

Ogbuehi was a great mover though. So there is that.

It's definitely a risk. But one worth taking imo.

None of those guys have any bearing on Daniel Faalele.

At the Senior Bowl players were using Faalele's lack of athleticism to beat him consistently on 1 on 1s he was exposed quite spectacularly as a pass protector. They would get him moving outside then make an inside move Faalele could not shift his body or weight back to the inside. The Jets installed alot of Wide Zone during the week and you could see Faalele struggle to move laterally front side or backside.

Daniel Faalele could lose some weight and maybe help himself in pass protection but I dont ever see him being a Wide Zone Offensive Tackle. I could be wrong but I am just an amateur like everyone else here but then you have him at 32 at worse and you can tell he's not a first round pick.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: T'was the Night Before Super Bowl Sunday Mock - Synric - 02-13-2022, 05:27 PM