Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What will you be eating during the Game?
I had a coupon for Buy One, Get One Footlong at Subway that would have expired this weekend. So I got 2 footlong Spicy Italian Subs at about 3 bucks a piece. Both in fridge for later. I need those because I'm going to be standing up the whole game pacing the living room floor. I paced the floor as Bengals fought to beat Raiders to win first Play-Off Game since 1990 season. I sat down during Tennessee game but Titans came back, so I Jumped back Up, and I walked the floor rest of Titans game and all of Chiefs game. Superstition, but I'm walking the floor like a sidelines coach all Super from Kick-Off to End, except Half Time Break.

I am 67 and if I eat, I sleep, like Thanksgiving. So my subs are for after the game, and I hope it is a Bengals Super Bowl Victory Meal. I've been a Bengals Fan since my Dad took me to Nippert Games in 1968. At 67, I refuse to fall asleep and miss what could be The FIRST BENGALS SUPER BOWL WIN. My Subs are for After the game. They will taste better with a SUPER BOWL WIN. It's been a long time from watching Paul Robinson The Cactus Comet, Bob Trumpy, John Stoffa to every Bengals team up to NOW. READY FOR SOME BENGALS IN THE SUPER BOWL. I LOVE THIS TEAM. Some Bengals were not Team. They did not play like a Team. John Madden even said Chad Johnson was too much about The Ocho Cinco thing and NOT about the TEAM. In 2021 Season, THIS has been a TEAM EFFORT. Not a few hot dog show offs. THIS is a TEAM, always giving THE EXTRA EFFORT....NO QUIT....I LOVE THIS 2021 Season BENGALS TEAM, and I do mean TEAM. ...Many Bengals seasons they were NOT a TEAM, did NOT play as a TEAM....Now THIS is How You Play As A TEAM....The Extra Work and The Sacrifice, no Hot Dog show offs, the FOCUS was ALWAYS on WINNING.....I LOVE THIS TEAM.

Tiger Who Dey Who Dey Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What will you be eating during the Game? - kevin - 02-13-2022, 05:56 PM