Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Hines Ward predicts a blowout -- for the Rams
(02-13-2022, 05:16 PM)kevin Wrote: Why the hell are people talking Steelers, they aren't even in The Super Bowl.  Is that all people ever do on here is talk Steelers.  You would think we were on a Steelers Board site.  

It's less than 3 hours before Super Bowl Kick-Off.   Some of you need to go talk Steelers on a Steelers Site, because the Bengals beat Steelers Twice this year and kicked their butts.  

GO BENGALS 

Tiger 
Sorry, Kevin. I'll let it go now. But I haven't seen anything on this board about the Steelers in quite some time, so not sure about your comment. I don't think I've ever commented on the Steelers, despite living in Steelers country and surrounded by Steelers fans.

But it is a reminder that now the Steelers fans are sitting at home watching the Bengals and seeing former Steelers reduced to commenting on the Bengals. I want a Bengals victory because I've been a fan for over 50 years. But those 50 years have also had a lot of sting added by the hated Pittsburgh rivalry where I've had to watch them in the Super Bowl and watched them get away with those dirty hits. Yeah, I want to watch the changing of the guard.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hines Ward predicts a blowout -- for the Rams - Nepa - 02-13-2022, 06:21 PM