Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals ranked 16th best triple threat.
(06-04-2015, 11:48 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: There's little doubt Dalton has had "issues" with off target throws, not throwing receivers open, putting to much air under it, and on and on.

But there's also little doubt, in my mind anyways, that AJ is not near as faultless as many want to portray him. Like a couple people have said, to me he's not nearly physical enough at times. He let's press coverage get into his head, and he's had some big drops on catchable balls. And some crunch time fumbles.

Bottom line - they both have much room for improvement !

I never see anybody portray him as faultless.  That's the weird thing about this whole "Let's make sure we throw some  criticism AJ's way" phenomenon.  If all these people are harping on this, how does that jibe with the AJ is immune narrative?

I also think too many people want him to be Megatron or Julio Jones when that's just not who he is, which is why people keep endlessly repeating this.

Obviously, no one is immune.  But can we just stop acting like anyone thinks AJ is a god or above his fair share of criticism? 

I can't say what anyone else is thinking, but I can say I just don't see it expressed by anybody.  This is a JN myth.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals ranked 16th best triple threat. - McC - 06-05-2015, 12:58 AM