Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turkey shooting down Russian planes
(11-25-2015, 05:02 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This does not even make any sense.

Just because a guy talks about his feelings that does not have anything to do with being a "waffler who no one respects".  In fact I would be ashamed to claim that I was "afraid" to talk about my feelings.  How can a man be strong if he lives in "fear" of something like that?

And personally I would rather have a leader who is flexible and able to adapt instead of just insisting his is right and refusing to change plans when everything goes to hell.   

"Confidence" has zero to do with "competence".   In fact some of the dumbest men I know are also the ones who are most confident that they are always right. 

You are making zero sense here.... And clouding the issue.

Talking about feelings is fine but you do not burden or shame the people you are leading with your feelings. Feelings fracture a group because they vary so much person to person.

Flexibility has nothing to do with showing strength. Flexibility is more about preparation and anticipating problems and having solutions. Any prepared person is "flexible" .... Really Obama is the least flexible president . How often has he worked with the GOP to get anything donw bipartisan. He has his pen and his phone after all.

Confidence is not about thinking you are always right. Confidence is showing those who follow you that you can handle anything. Even when you lose.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Turkey shooting down Russian planes - StLucieBengal - 11-25-2015, 06:06 PM