Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Lou’s trust in Eli Apple cost us this game
(02-14-2022, 01:55 AM)Housh Wrote: Twice we manned up our worst CB on Kupp in the red zone. One time Apple guarded air and gave up a pass to the pylon, the next Apple gives up a back should throw on a play where Stafford literally didn’t even look at anyone else.

I’m not even made at Apple. He was a guy who shouldn’t have been asked to guard Kupp 1 v 1.

If you want to keep a safety in the middle so be it. At least show Kupp the respect of putting Hilton or Awuzie on him. I cannot believe Lou went 2 possessions with Kupp in man. To me those calls are so erroneous and stupid that i cannot believe he would have a brain fart like that in the big game.

These games usually have 1 or 2 bonehead calls and these calls lose you the game. At the very least if you gonna leave Kupp 1 v 1 put Awuzie or Hilton on him. If he makes that same play over Awuzie then i can’t even be mad

(02-14-2022, 01:59 AM)grampahol Wrote: Yeah, he wasn't better than the leagues most prolific receiver since the modern era! What an absolute bum!  Cry
Eli had a great run with this team much better than anyone expected. 

I'm off to bed..Some people are just looking for things to invent to justify why someone else has to be miserable too. Our Oline was over matched..It's just that simple.

Did you even read the thread you responded to, Gramps?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lou’s trust in Eli Apple cost us this game - TheLeonardLeap - 02-14-2022, 02:03 AM