Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Bowl on the line, and you Perine.
(02-14-2022, 03:13 AM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I saw a tweet saying miscommunication between Chase and Burrow. The ball did land out of bounds but Chase may have been able to catch it if he continues to run. Really should've been a shorter pass. Would've liked to get Uzomah in there. Overall just a bad offense down the stretch. 5 straight drives with nothing. I tend to blame playcalling. The line started to suck but adjust the calls accordingly. Get the ball in Chases hands.

Exactly this. For some unknown reason, I got called out in the game day thread for saying we should've been game planning around the number of sacks Burrow was taking.... 

I know Chase ends up with 5 catches, but am I the only one who watched the game and didn't feel like he was really much of a factor? I feel like we just didn't do enough with him. The narrative was to be that Ramsey limits what we can do with him, but we sure as heck weren't frightened of throwing against Ramsey.

Seems like a real throw to me that the 2nd half offence doesn't just move to screens, dink and dunk type stuff. Anything to move the ball quickly... and by doing so, you protect the QB too.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Bowl on the line, and you Perine. - TheCincinnatiKid - 02-14-2022, 06:33 AM