Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Bowl on the line, and you Perine.
(02-14-2022, 06:43 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Plus Mixon was running really well all game. I just don’t understand putting the Super Bowl in the hands of Samaje Perine over your big money RB. The Rams went to Kupp when literally everyone knew they were going to. They let their star player go out and win them the game.

Personally I would have just hit something quick to Chase right there. He’s almost impossible to bring down immediately. I like his chances to pick up 1 yard.

That’s exactly why coaching matters. Games on the line your job is to put your team in the best position to win the game and Taylor and Lou absolutely failed to do so. Apple is ***** straight up trash…you don’t get to make three decent plays in the playoffs and all of a sudden it erases all of the times he’s been burnt and Lou leaves him on an island vs Kupp. Then Zach absolutely does the dumbest ***** personnel decision by going with a backup RB who couldn’t make another treats practice squad in the most crucial moment.

**** Zach and **** Mike Brown for always thinking they are the smartest ones in the room. I’m glad that fat piece of shit will never see a SB win in his lifetime for all the pain and misery he’s caused fans and past/current players.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Bowl on the line, and you Perine. - Stonyhands - 02-14-2022, 08:58 AM