Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where Was Mixon on the Last Drive ?
(02-14-2022, 11:23 AM)BurnsBengal Wrote: It’s amazing what a razor’s edge it is. A foot here or there and it’s what makes you a genius vs. an idiot in need of firing.

It's all silly. Fans don't criticize the play-call, they criticize the results. If Perine got that, there would be no issue. Conversely, if Burrow dropped back to pass and was sacked, the play-call was stupid. If it worked, the play-call was great. 

Fans criticize the execution of the players and then call the coaches an idiot for it when in reality, the OL failed Perine and Burrow on those two plays (and several others). I thought ZT actually called a fine game. I do think it is strange we didn't see any screens, that I will say seems odd but the rest of it is fine. All week, the talk was about the Rams defensive line vs. the Bengals offensive line and the Rams came out an kicked the offensive lines ass. That shouldn't be a surprise. All else equal, if Burrow is protected last night then Cincinnati wins the game. The offensive line failed, not ZT. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where Was Mixon on the Last Drive ? - KillerGoose - 02-14-2022, 11:29 AM