Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let’s give credit where it is due
(02-14-2022, 11:37 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: I know many Bengal fans will say that was a BS call on Wilson towards the end, but the refs also missed a clear face mask by t Higgins so it went both ways.

I know the media will point to those seven sacks, but one of the sacks was Bengals Joe Burrow getting pushed out of bounds and Joe walked in to at least three other sacks and did not move out of the pocket like he's capable. I think the Bengals defense was more dominating and they had better game planning and when you let the dust settle the one thing that set in my mind was that Joe did not have a great game.

Totally agree , the idea that Refs cost game is non existent.. also agree sacks can be a bit misleading at time on Oline ,, what I also know is the Oline had a great 1st half but Burrow and our core weapons did not.. that is something getting lost in the overall review of the game...  Burrow cooled in playoffs a bit but great to see we put out there a balanced team with a solid defense, that is what wins championships more often.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let’s give credit where it is due - Essex Johnson - 02-14-2022, 11:41 AM