Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Departing Thoughts
1. I'm not a troll. I'm a fan like all of you.

2. Before last night the only time I heard Bengals and Super Bowl in the same sentence was in ironic memes and my late grandpa telling me about the 49ers game. I spent my childhood and early adulthood into seeing one disappointment after another. I speant a lot of my high school years wearing these shitty Cincy bengals shoes that I would get roasted for relentlessly. In snow, rain, pick up basketball, etc; I always rocked those same shoes. No matter how perplexed people were that I was such a homer for a historically bad franchise, I STILL worse those shoes. I still have those shoes and I had them on a stand last night. That was the first night that I knew that those shoes meant something more than a punchline to a ***** joke. Last night was surreal and I had some of the most fun i've ever had

3. You never really know when it's your team's year. This may be the only time i get to experience this. The team is primed to be a contender for many years to come, but it's not guaranteed. Just ask Rodgers. That's why I think it's important to enjoy the moment whole it's here. The Bengals lost and it sucks, I know. But these are moments that will be forever immortalized in the NFL archives. The 2021 Bengals will live on forever in our hearts in mind.

4. The Bengals FO have a long history of whiffing on OL in the draft and never valuing centers and guards. They paid the price for it last night. But all in all, i'm just grateful for the experience. Maybe they fix the issues, maybe not. But for now, i'm just grateful for the the moments they provided last night

5. Seeing them beat the Raiders, Titans, and CHeifs are moments that will stay with me for the rest of my life. I'll never doubt this team as long as this coaching staff and Burrow are out there. I just hope they provide more fun moments like they did this year.

6. 7 months until week one. FA isn't starting for another month or so I think. Until then, my friends.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Departing Thoughts - NotBigzo - 02-14-2022, 11:55 AM
RE: Departing Thoughts - KillerGoose - 02-14-2022, 12:01 PM
RE: Departing Thoughts - Joelist - 02-14-2022, 12:28 PM
RE: Departing Thoughts - Tony - 02-14-2022, 12:34 PM
RE: Departing Thoughts - Oasis5055 - 02-14-2022, 12:09 PM
RE: Departing Thoughts - Awful Llama - 02-14-2022, 12:48 PM
RE: Departing Thoughts - Joelist - 02-14-2022, 12:53 PM
RE: Departing Thoughts - Johnny Cupcakes - 02-14-2022, 01:03 PM