Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let’s give credit where it is due
(02-14-2022, 11:07 AM)jwalker3853 Wrote: Completely agree with you.   The RAMS were just better on this given evening.   We were playing on borrowed time given the way our OLine had been playing.  

I know folks want to blame the officiating at the end or want to fire the coaches, etc. but this team is in a very good place right now.   

The question will be how this team responds and works to address the OLine and augment depth across the board.   They have shown they are willing to bring in players and revamp the defense in free agency.   My hope is that they flip that script this year and work on the OLine by bringing in proven starters and get that group fixed.   Use the draft to augment our depth across the board and/or help solidify our secondary.   

I think I read somewhere last night that starting this season, the Bengals were 4th from the bottom in terms of chances of making it to the Super Bowl this year.    Early projections have us as being 4th likely to make it back next year.    I don't know who is in front of us as the article didn't provide a list, but I suspect it will include both Buffalo and KC.  

Have a solid offseason and I think we are right back in the thick of it.   We were ahead of schedule.   Now the team has had a taste of this, I think they will just be hungrier to get back and win it all.  

Very few have stated “fire the coaches”

Our DC should be up for DC coordinator of the year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let’s give credit where it is due - bengals67 - 02-14-2022, 12:30 PM