Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need to talk about THAT penalty
That would have been 4th and 9 from their 11, it would have been the game and it's how the Bengals drew up every playoff win. I don't know if it was makeup call or not. We don't really know if they would have scored, gotten the first, or gotten another penalty - or the bengals would stop them. We did tackle kupp in the endzone on a subsequent play.

We had a lot of these tom fooleries happen in the KC game week 17 too (where we took like 2 minutes to score from the 10 because of penalties in our favor), it's unfortunate what happens down there. We also picked Stafford off twice and got only 3 points, that spelled doom. Stafford brought the Detroit lions with him, he likes to throw picks, we didn't penalize.

Somebody finally penalized us for our weaknesses (offensive line, and can't run 3rd and 4th and short). Havin to throw in those situations is sad. The offense took us to the playoffs and the defense was winning every game. Maybe in the coming years we won't have to depend on the defense so much.

Mcvay said after the game when he saw us in shotgun in 4th and 1 he knew the game was over. If you ask aaron donald to sack once for a ring.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I need to talk about THAT penalty - reuben.ahmed - 02-14-2022, 01:26 PM