Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Anyone feel like we won't see another Super bowl anytime soon?
We got hot at the right time. During the year I don't think we would have said we're gonna go on a 4 game win streak, and against the best possible competition. The story was forming at the end. Can Burrow keep everyone on that same page next year, is the key. We have to go on a 4 game win streak against the toughest to win, that's the grind.

We have to accept the fact that we may never get back there, since we don't have any control of it.

Russel and Mahomes went back to back superbowls, the window is small. Rams are ahead of us, they mortgaged for now, Cavs also mortgaged for now, when you're in the window you've gotta crash through. I'm thinking of the Rams getting crushed inthe super bowl and making it back here and winning, not that Stafford had to come, that they had problems the had to fix. Our problem is not at QB.

We don't have to look very far to see how it's possible, just look at our opponent.

As a fan, I think I've improved, the feeling I have today is how I used to feel in highschool on Mondays after the bengals lost a regular season game. We should all question our emotional investment in something we have no control of (and Mike Brown, frankly, up until "this point"). It's not like "whatever mike brown is doing is working", he just encountered burrow who won't take no for an answer. For me, I think some of the emotion comes tied to others in your family also rooting for something and having empathy towards the combined sadness.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone feel like we won't see another Super bowl anytime soon? - reuben.ahmed - 02-14-2022, 02:51 PM