Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conspiracy! Dun-Dun-Duuuuun!
(02-14-2022, 02:38 PM)Au165 Wrote: That’s the thing with conspiracy theories, if you keep disregarding all the exceptions you eventually end up at the conclusion you were going for. Wouldn’t it have made more sense to send the Chargers to win and have a Tom Brady or an Aaron Rodgers as their opponent because of the draw?

In reality, I’d like to see how many of those moves coincided with teams going “all in” to try and build up the new fan base?

I don't full on believe it, but I keep my mind open. Especially when the refs are keeping the flags in their pocket all night until a crucial drive at the end.

From what I've heard, the Chargers will always be viewed as San Diego's team. The Rams have way more history in LA, and probably the better shot at being accepted there.

The Raiders have only played 2 years and still have time. Even if you count them, 5 examples out of 9 is pretty interesting, IMO. Especially when most of these teams stunk prior to moving.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Conspiracy! Dun-Dun-Duuuuun! - Au165 - 02-14-2022, 02:38 PM
RE: Conspiracy! Dun-Dun-Duuuuun! - Shake n Blake - 02-14-2022, 02:56 PM