Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bengals had a PBWR of 18% in the SB!
(02-14-2022, 03:51 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I would 100% have taken a win. And it still stings a lot that they lost this personally.

BUT, I could have seen some of these guys getting huge ego's and not putting in the work in upcoming years. So maybe this loss stings them and lights a fire under this team to win 3-4 SB's over the next 10 years as opposed to 1 or 2?

I don't know. Is it weird to say that? I really do feel it.

It absolutely is weird to say that after all we've been through as a fanbase, lol. I believe we can make some noise for a few years here, just gotta keep making the right off-season moves. They completely flipped the entire defense in essentially one year, DJ Reader notwithstanding.  Now all that's left is fixing one position group. I don't think a lot of fans realized how old the roster was getting when Zac got here. You couple that with shoddy depth and implementing a completely new and modern system, there were going to be growing pains. If nothing else, I like the direction this staff has taken in building a roster. A team full of mentally tough athletes.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Bengals had a PBWR of 18% in the SB! - Wyche'sWarrior - 02-14-2022, 03:58 PM