Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bengals had a PBWR of 18% in the SB!
(02-14-2022, 04:08 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: You right, KC, TN are soooo mediocre....lol.

Look, it happens, you get beat by better teams. I just don't understand dogging a guy that took us to the Super Bowl after 6 years of losing. You've been on his ass in every thread, lol. Their more experienced staff adjusted, and we didn't compensate. Again, it happens. In fact, it happened to the winning coach. He noted he learned from his loss, and now he has a ring. 

Our offensive line has been completely exposed since 2016. This isn't anything new. The fact that our QB was sacked 70 times on the year, and we came within 3 points in the Super Bowl is pretty damn impressive, but I guess we're not giving the coaches any credit for getting us there. Play calling is limited when you're handicapped like that against the best defender in the entire league. How many times has our staff adjusted and we came out and won games in the second half?

You are right Taylor deserves credit. I’m just not sure how much of the success is burrow vs Taylor. But facts are facts Taylor has been one of the worst coaches record wise in history without burrow as his quarterback.

If he learns and adjusts great I hope so for bengals fans
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Bengals had a PBWR of 18% in the SB! - Oasis5055 - 02-14-2022, 04:13 PM