Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bengals had a PBWR of 18% in the SB!
(02-14-2022, 04:08 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Yes. I feel like Taylor kind of went away from his system in favor of things Burrow likes.

Interestingly, Joe Brady was out there. He's now the Bills QB Coach. I would have loved to bring him in as some type of coach here.

Yep. He has his spin on it, and they don't run empty every down, but he has definitely made some tweaks to his system to accommodate the QB. There was an interesting pregame segment with McVay and Stafford talking about doing the same thing.....and there have been articles about the structure here and the relationship between the QB and his coaches.

(02-14-2022, 04:09 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: The offensive line being this bad is the variable that's hard to account for. Like I know it limits them, but how much? Feels like a lot sometimes.

Trust me, it limits A LOT. When did the Bengals fall apart? When they started losing olinemen. Look at the FSU Seminoles. They block worse than the Bengals. It's been tough for me to watch. Both of my teams have piss poor offensive lines, and I used to play on the line, it's so frustrating. It's like last year, I could see the plays and concepts developing, but then a rusher would blow the play up before Joe/Brandon/Ryan had a chance. It's a big time handicap, and it's quite frankly damned impressive they made it that far. They had the 30th ranked pass blocking unit in the entire league. Think about that.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Bengals had a PBWR of 18% in the SB! - Wyche'sWarrior - 02-14-2022, 04:17 PM