Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bengals had a PBWR of 18% in the SB!
(02-14-2022, 04:13 PM)Oasis5055 Wrote: You are right Taylor deserves credit. I’m just not sure how much of the success is burrow vs Taylor. But facts are facts Taylor has been one of the worst coaches record wise in history without burrow as his quarterback.

If he learns and adjusts great I hope so for bengals fans

I understand man, and I wasn't sold on Zac either. But part of being a good leader is listening to your subordinates and making them feel like an important part of the decision making. They have a more vested interest, if that makes sense. He'll learn from his X's and O's miscues I believe (he already has quite a bit), but what I really like about him is the type of team he's building. I like the transparency in pressers (from a selfish fan perspective), I like that he recognizes us long suffering fans and includes us with those game balls, I mean, there's a lot of good things there.

I think it's obviously a lot on Joe, but he loves his HC and OC, and they are smart enough to give him a very long leash. 

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Bengals had a PBWR of 18% in the SB! - Wyche'sWarrior - 02-14-2022, 04:22 PM