Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bengals had a PBWR of 18% in the SB!
(02-14-2022, 04:13 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I'm still wondering why Mixon was watching from the sideline on the final drive. 

Me too, I haven't seen anything about an injury. If not, that was a bad decision.

(02-14-2022, 04:14 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: This is why Hopkins needs replaced a good C can fix that. We can get an all pro G and T next year we will still struggle in short yardage with Hopkins.

You're right, and Hopkins would be a GREAT backup. He did improve a lot as the season progressed, just not enough. Adeniji gets blown off the ball way too much.

(02-14-2022, 04:15 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: So when the Rams overloaded one side...why not run to the other? Or bring in a 6th lineman?

I don't know. Seemed pretty unorthodox what the Rams did.

They were doing a lot of disguising, sometimes dropping someone out of that overload into coverage, and some stunts. It put too many in coverage, and led to confusion up front. Sometimes they were triple teaming someone, and freed up a rusher AND had 7 in coverage. It's almost like the 2nd half adjustment we made in KC.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Bengals had a PBWR of 18% in the SB! - Wyche'sWarrior - 02-14-2022, 04:27 PM